#MYCANVASJOURNEY – One Love For Chi
In March 2013 Em Van Duyts, UK Publicist for Deftones, took part in the #MYCANVASJOURNEY campaign with Converse Accessories and her Canyon Duffel bag. She saw this as an opportunity to raise awareness for Chi’s charity, and help a friend. Heading out on tour for the month she set about getting every band she met along the way to add their signatures on her bag including (amongst others): Deftones, The Bronx, You Me At Six, letlive. The Ghost Inside, Gallows and Skindred. The bag has now been filled with a treasure trove of goodies including:
· The entire Deftones back catalogue on cd
A drum skin signed by Deftones
· Signed limited edition ‘Covers’ vinyl
· VIP Reading/Leeds Festival Tickets
VIP tickets to Vans Warped Tour UK
· A signed Deftones setlist
· A signed Bronx setlist
· A selection of used drumsticks from the bands (Deftones, The Bronx, letlive.)
· A 1 year subscription to Rock Sound magazine
· A 1 year subscription to Kerrang! magazine
· A limited edition Gaslight Anthem boxset and screen print poster
· Swag from Converse, Johnny Cupcakes, Rebel 8, Brixton and The Hundreds and much, much more.*
Merch and other goodies from a host of bands including: Hyro da Hero, Twin Atlantic, The Gaslight Anthem, Lower Than Atlantis, The Ghost Inside, Dave Hause, Less Than Jake and much more!
To raise money for OneLoveForChi.com Em’s Converse bag and its entire contents will be raffled off for the next month, with one lucky fan from around the world winning the prize of their dreams.
To enter simply donate $1 or more if you can to One Love For Chi and write ‘EmsBag’ in the Donation Box and a winner will be selected at random on Aug 9th of 2013.
*Please note prize does not include any travel arrangements to or from festivals in the UK, or any insurances. If the main prize winner cannot make any of the festivals then a runner up winner will be contacted.
One Love For Chi,